My political view

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Why ZAKARIA?

To all Malaysian,

I am a blind kid with bright ambition. I dream of owning my very own art gallery with someone I love. As I am getting older, I realize I am fetching my dream, but I wont want that dream to come true anymore as long I live in Malaysia.

I am blind and wish I am deaf too. I can no longer bear the real truth of what Malaysian can do and would do. My not so deaf ear had heard tons and tons of stories where anyone, at anytime can fool a Malaysian citizen to pay to get a job done.

And the result of these jobs has created Millionaires and Billionaires in very short period of time. Why no one has the ability and heart of a man to make them pay? I have worked hard for tens of year, just to get my studio and now, what the use of getting a studio in this damn Malaysia? As a malay muslim, I pray to Allah every night that they will start learning and be a better person as day goes by. But the truth, there are more and more turning up and guess what Zakaria will do? Zakaria is doing what he enjoy the most, spending money like water and still does.

I wish that most people have the very same question, when are we going to leave Malaysia, and it should be fast or else, Zakaria will come after us and ask us to pay for his palace.

…………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home